All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Stars Collide shows why people fall in and out of love. It reveals for the first time the hidden patterns associated with Venus that occur in the majority of relationships. Bringing relationship and astrology into context, it takes a giant leap forward in understanding t only how to find out who you will attract, but also when you will attract them. It shows what drives your relationship, what kind of relationship it is likely to be, and, above all, when the relationship will need to change if it is to survive. If you've ever fallen in or out of love, this book is for you. To prove the point, Paul Westran provides a study of 1300 celebrity and historical relationships, backed up with details and charts. Amongst the hundreds of relationships analysed, charting their progression in relation to Venus, are Charles and Diana, Cary Grant and Dyan Cann, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake, Madonna and Guy Ritchie, Ike and Tina Turner, and Sonny and Cher. Read their biographies here, and understand what drives the success and failure of their relationships. Test your relationship patterns against theirs.
- Author BiographyPaul Westran, a former police crime analyst, has spent the last 8 years researching the factors that affect relationships. He runs a successful astrological consultancy, based in Australia, with clients on four continents.
- Author(s)Paul Westran
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.