All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'This very moment is the perfect teacher, and, lucky for us, it's with us wherever we go' - Pema Chodron. How can we go on living when things fall apart - when we are overcome by pain, fear, and anxiety? Pema Chodron's answer to that question contains some spectacularly good news: there is a fundamental happiness readily available to each one of us, matter how difficult things seem to be. To find it, according to traditional Buddhist teaching, we must learn to stop running from suffering and instead actually learn to approach it - fearlessly, compassionately, and with curiosity. This radical practice enables us to use all situations, even very painful ones, as means for discovering the truth and love that are utterly indestructible.
- Author BiographyPema Chodron is an American Buddhist nun in the lineage of Chogyam Trungpa. She is resident teacher at Gampo Abbey in Nova Scotia, the first Tibetan monastery in North America established for Westerners. She is the author of many books and audiobooks, including the best-selling When Things Fall Apart and Don't Bite the Hook.
- Author(s)Pema Chodron
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/12/2007
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Audio
- Weight45 g
- Width132 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Running Time150
- Edition Statementabridged edition
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $48.99Trending at AU $55.35
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $18.35Trending at AU $19.93
- AU $17.24Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.