All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis insightful book takes a thorough look at the link between AD/HD and addiction and offers tips on how to combat its devastating effects. Discover how the latest research underscores the importance of treating both the AD/HD and the addiction in order to ensure a full recovery.
- Author BiographyWendy Richardson, MA, MFT, CAS, author of The Link Between ADD and Addiction and Getting the Help You Deserve, is a licensed marriage, family therapist and a certified addiction specialist who has worked in addiction treatment since 1974. She is a nationally recognized expert on ADHD and co-occurring addictions, eating disorders, and criminal behavior. Wendy also has a private counseling practice in Soquel, California.
- Author(s)Wendy Richardson
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleWalking with God
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.