All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the death of a child, there is closure. It is like learning how to live with an amputation--you are forever changed and need to learn how to live a new rmal. There can be a feeling of desperation to find someone farther ahead on the path who can understand the crushing pain that makes you feel like you can t even breathe at times.
- Author BiographyLaura Diehl is an author, teacher, speaker, and founder of Crown of Glory Ministries. She has ministered in more than a dozen nations. After the death of their oldest daughter, Laura and her husband, Dave, founded GPS Hope (Grieving Parents Sharing Hope) to help parents navigate the swirling black waters of grief and come to a place of hope and life again.
- Author(s)Laura Diehl
- PublisherMorgan James Faith
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleMorgan James Faith
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Faith
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.