All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIgnite the intimate, passionate love God created you to enjoy with your mate. That's what this book is all about. Now in paper, When Two Become One shows couples how to make their love life the fulfilling experience it was meant to be. Christian counselor and certified sex therapist Christopher McCluskey and his wife, Rachel, introduce The Lovemaking Cycle(c), an invative model that helps readers see the difference between sex and making love. Much more than a how-to book, this practical, detailed resource offers a vision of lovemaking that facilitates a deeper experience of intimacy on all planes of marriage. Discussion questions and honest advice make this a must-read for all married couples, counselors, and anyone considering marriage.
- Author BiographyChristopher McCluskey is a nationally known speaker, licensed counselor, and certified sex therapist. Rachel McCluskey is a former elementary school teacher who now homeschools their six children. She and Chris have coauthored several chapters in popular Christian books, including The Complete Marriage Book, A Celebration of Sex, and The Complete Christian Parenting Book. The McCluskeys live in Edgar Springs, Missouri.
- Author(s)Christopher McCluskey,Rachel McCluskey
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.