Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionSeven years ago, Maggie Brennan was heartbroken when Liam MacMurray left her without explanation. Now, engaged to be married to Tommy Barry and embarking on her career, her life is stable and predictable, just like she wants it. But suddenly, she has to face her past. Liam is back, and Maggie's orderly life is turned upside down. Liam had his reasons for leaving seven years ago, but has always regretted losing Maggie. Back in New York, their paths cross, and once again, Liam is captivated by the breathtaking Maggie. He vows to win her heart back, but can he break through the walls she has put up to protect herself? Torn between the two men, Maggie must decide between them. Will it be her true love, Liam, whom she cant trust with her heart? Or will it be dependable Tommy, who has loved her since they were teenagers and can offer her the stability she craves? WHEN WE MEET AGAIN is a captivating story about learning to trust your heart.
- Author BiographyChristina Corlett is a graduate of Montclair State University and veteran teacher of Spanish. She resides in New Jersey with her husband, Tim, and their three children - Mandara, Maddie and Aidan. WHEN WE MEET AGAIN is her second novel.
- Author(s)Christina Corlett
- Date of Publication20/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Abra Ebner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.