All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFisherman, Sailor Teacher, Slave It is 1801 and little is kwn about the Northwest Coast beyond difficult anchorages, hostile tribes, stories of vanished ships . . . and fur. After a good day fishing, young Aidan stopped at his favorite Boston grog house to celebrate. He awoke as a captive on a ship bound for the other side of the continent. But that was only the beginning of the dangerous world he was about to enter. After toiling for the missioneros at the Mission Delores de San Francisco he was taken by a fierce tribe off the Washington Coast and sold as a slave to the Makah tribe of Cape Flattery. Escape seemed impossible, and yet Aidan's life would change in ways he could t have imagined. In a beautiful, hostile land of people with strange ways Aidan would become teacher and student, find unlikely friendship and even love, and realize escape comes in many guises and survival is t always as simple as saving your own life.
- Author(s)John A Pappas
- Date of Publication22/12/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.