All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you pray when life gets hard or even unbearable? When you lose a spouse or a child? When your health deteriorates? When your spiritual life seems barren? Linda Evans Shepherd shows readers the how, what, and when of praying in any circumstance. They'll also find that whether or t God changes their circumstances, he will use prayer to change them.
- Author BiographyLinda Evans Shepherd is an award-winning author, a popular speaker, and a radio personality. The president of Right to the Heart Ministries, she is the author of several books, including Experiencing God's Presence and The Stress Cure. She and her husband live in Colorado.
- Author(s)Linda Evans Shepherd
- PublisherFleming H. Revell Company
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFleming H. Revell Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.