All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReliving cherished childhood memories of trips to town, Maree Coote has created a delightful nsense romp around the city of style. Join in a child's discovery of Melbourne, its surprises, its delights, its hidden treasures and unexpected touchstones. When you go to Melbourne, see if you can see... Can you find the golden whale? Can you work out how many gryphons? How many Bridges? Can you find the Giants? Come to town to find the answers, or use the clues given in the illustrations. And when the story is finished, there are hidden motifs in every page for extra fun and engagement.
- Author BiographyMaree Coote is a writer, designer, illustrator, and photographer. Her many creative passions converge in her sense of place and history, and she brings this to life through stunningly visual books for a range of audiences. She is the author of two gold award winning histories The Melbourne Book and The Art of Being Melbourne, and is author and illustrator of eight children's picture books, including The Gum Queen, Spellbound, Alphabet City Zoo, and The Black Pot Belly.
- Author(s)Maree Coote
- PublisherMelbournestyle Books
- Date of Publication07/01/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationVIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMelbournestyle Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width260 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.