Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the 2010 John Newbery MedalFour mysterious letters change Miranda s world forever.By sixth grade, Miranda and her best friend, Sal, kw how to navigate their New York City neighborhood. They kw where it s safe to go, like the local grocery store, and they kw whom to avoid, like the crazy guy on the corner. But things start to unravel. Sal gets punched by a new kid for what seems like reason, and he shuts Miranda out of his life. The apartment key that Miranda s mom keeps hidden for emergencies is stolen. And then Miranda finds a mysterious te scrawled on a tiny slip of paper: I am coming to save your friend s life, and my own. I must ask two favors. First, you must write me a letter. The tes keep coming, and Miranda slowly realizes that whoever is leaving them kws all about her, including things that have t even happened yet. Each message brings her closer to believing that only she can prevent a tragic death. Until the final te makes her think she s too late.
- Author BiographyRebecca Stead is the author of First Light. She lives in Manhattan with her husband and their two sons.
- Author(s)Rebecca Stead
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImage Books
- Weight318 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.