All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis remarkable vel holds a fantastic puzzle at its heart. By sixth grade, Miranda and her best friend, Sal, kw how to navigate their New York City neighborhood. They kw where it's safe to go, and they kw who to avoid. Like the crazy guy on the corner. But things start to unravel. Sal gets punched by a kid on the street for what seems like reason, and he shuts Miranda out of his life. The apartment key that Miranda's mom keeps hidden for emergencies is stolen. And then a mysterious te arrives, scrawled on a tiny slip of paper. The tes keep coming, and Miranda slowly realizes that whoever is leaving them kws things one should kw. Each message brings her closer to believing that only she can prevent a tragic death. Until the final te makes her think she's too late.
- Author BiographyRebecca Stead is the Newbery Award Winning author of When You Reach Me and First Light. She lives in Manhattan with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Rebecca Stead
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleYearling Newbery
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.70Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.