All listings for this product
About this product
There are thousands of reasons for t loving ourselves. Every person has one, or one hundred, it seems. We're too fat or too thin. We cry too easily or t at all. We're t good eugh, pretty eugh, tall eugh, powerful eugh, brave eugh or interesting eugh. We convince ourselves that we don't deserve the lives we desire.
In When You Think You're Not Eugh, bestselling author and psychotherapist, Daphne Rose Kingma, helps readers root out the behaviors and beliefs that have prevented them from loving themselves. She offers a four-step plan for reclaiming yourself: speaking out our heart's desire, acting out to meet our heart's desire, clearing out old patterns, and setting out on a new path.
Through stories and examples, Kigma offers a profound, yet simple process for practicing how to feel good eugh, smart eugh, and deserving of happiness. When You Think You're Not Eugh is a positive guide to a fuller, happier life; one filled with compassion for yourself and others.
Kingma's book The Ten Things to Do When Your Life Falls Apart, published by New World Library, is the Winner of the 2010 Books for A Better Life Award, Best Spiritual Book.
- Author(s)Daphne Rose Kingma
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Weight350 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60