Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFew people escape dark days or mind-boggling distress. Fewer yet are prepared when crushing blows leave them staggering with grief and pain. Kwing God's tried and proven mind-science principles will mean the difference between developing a growing positive experience rather than a trip into debilitating depression. Some might classify When You Walk a Dark Valley as a self-help book. It is more than that; it is how to turn disaster, overwhelming grief and paint into wells of water springing up like artesian springs for exuberant, thriving in Christ. It is turning bitter experiences produced even by supposed dear friends and loved ones, into victorious Christian living beyond your wildest expectations. It is taking every negative of life and finding incredible joy in Jesus and growth in His grace to become what He intended you to be. It is realizing that the way God has led was right for you and was really from His hand. Beyond all this, it will make the reader an instrument in God's hands to win the very souls who sought to wound him, making him the carrier and administrator of God's ultimate agape love. Realizing more of His selfless love, you will kw more of His grace to t merely survive unbearable pain, but then to thrive in His more abundant life. You will find His peace in trusting Him with every inch of your innermost soul. If you personally take these few brief lessons to heart, you will never be the same again. This will be your reward for reading, When You Walk a Dark Valley!
- Author(s)Ellen Dana
- PublisherTeach Services, Inc.
- Date of Publication25/07/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeach Services, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.