All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you wanderdown a leafy pathI can smellyour invisibletrail . . .This cozy story gently teaches children what to do if they lose their way, and reassures them that a search-and-rescue dog can find them wherever they are. And once a child is found, the dog will bring people to make sure that everyone gets home safe and sound. Full of interesting facts about search-and-rescue dogs and tips for young children in case they get lost, Margarita Engle's When You Wander is a fascinating peek into the world of these amazing dogs and the children they save.
- Author BiographyMargarita Engle is the author of several award-winning novels in verse, including The Surrender Tree, a Newbery Honor Book. Her picture book Summer Birds was a Kirkus Best Book for Children. She lives in northern California, where she enjoys helping her husband train his two wilderness search and rescue dogs, Chance and Maggi.Mary Morgan has illustrated more than forty children's books and written several too, including Dragon Pizzeria. Mary and her husband divide their time between Semur en Auxois, a small village in France, their sailboat in the Mediterranean Sea, and visiting their family.
- Author(s)MS Margarita Engle
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width223 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mary Morgan
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.