Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionRosaline has been best friends with Rob since they were little kids. Recently, something deeper and more electric has entered their friendship, and when Rob returns after the summer break and asks Rosaline on a sort-of date, it seems they are destined to become a couple, just as Rosaline always knew they would be. The next day at school, a mysterious, beautiful girl arrives: Rosaline's long-lost cousin, Juliet. And suddenly it looks as if Rosaline might be about to lose her best friend AND her new boyfriend...
- Author BiographyRebecca Serle is a Huffington Post contributor with a popular column in which she writes about children's literature and literacy. She holds an MFA from The New School and her work has appeared in numerous literary journals. She's also contributed to Brooklyn-based YA blog, Forever YA. Last year, Rebecca founded Nurturing Narratives, a children's program centred around empowering children through storytelling. This is her debut novel.
- Author(s)Rebecca Serle
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.