All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDepression comes in many forms and can affect virtually anyone. It can separate you from God, alienate your friends and family, and make you feel like a stranger in your own life. With encouraging, straightforward, spiritual guidance, this volume is perfect for anyone facing depression personally or dealing with it indirectly. Practical solutions encourage the reader to reconnect spiritually with God, resolve issues, and find peace.
- Author BiographyBarbara DeGrote-Sorensen works for the Central Minnesota Community Foundation of St. Cloud. She lives in Sartell, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Barbara DeGrote-Sorensen
- PublisherAugsburg Fortress
- Date of Publication06/08/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleDifficult Times S.
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAugsburg Fortress
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width108 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.