All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Louise Goings explores a most sensitive subject what about those dreams of yours that have never come true? Learn how to bring your dreams in line with your God appointed destiny. The book gives easy and practical instruction to help readers distinguish between personal ideas and God's ideas. By allowing God to dream and plan for us we can avoid the disappointment that comes from planning our life apart from God.
- Author BiographyPastor Louise Goings is the founder and coordinator of RAPHA Women's Ministry, a ministry dedicated to the healing and restoration of the total woman--spirit, soul, and body. She believes inside of every woman is a warrior waiting to come out and be positioned in her rightful place for battle. Pastor Goings has written three self-help books, Bonding, The Ministry of the Pastor's Wife, and I Know Who I Am. She shares the pastoral duties at Outreach Family Fellowship in Dillion/Florence, South Carolina, with her husband, founder and senior pastor, Apostle Michael Goings.
- Author(s)Louise Goings
- PublisherRealms Fiction
- Date of Publication08/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRealms Fiction
- Weight91 g
- Width124 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.