All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelp and Hope for a Widow's Heart In the weeks and months following the loss of her husband, a widow may be numb with shock--or feel overwhelmed by a wide range of heartrending, and at times conflicting, emotions. Regardless of her response, she needs to kw that she can and will make it through this difficult time. And she needs to kw that-- matter how it feels--she is t alone. More than two decades ago, author Lois Mowday Rabey experienced firsthand the confusion and devastation that follows a husband's death. When Your Soul Aches is an intimate collection of inspiration and insights born of that journey through grief. Every woman who has been rocked by the loss of her partner will find relief in Rabey's vulnerable and touching account of her real-life experiences and those of dozens of other widows. Every widow's pain is unique. So are her circumstances and her experience. Yet she shares many questions and concerns with other women who have lost their husbands--ones that may be best addressed with the help of those who have previously walked through the fire. Such is the help found in the pages of When Your Soul Aches. Written by a widow who remained single for ten years while raising her two daughters, it offers invaluable guidance to women facing the painful emotions and difficult challenges of widowhood. Compassionate, empathetic, and wise, this book gently encourages those grieving the loss of their husbands to be honest about their feelings. At the same time, it offers real hope that life, though forever changed, can be sweet and good once again.
- Author BiographyLois Mowday Rabey has been writing and speaking for over fifteen years on a wide range of topics. When Your Soul Aches, her sixth book, draws from the wisdom she obtained after losing her first husband when she was 34 years old. Lois is married to writer Steve Rabey and has two married daughters and four grandchildren. She resides in Colorado.
- Author(s)Lois Mowday Rabey
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width142 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.