When Your Soul Enters the Iron: Finding God to Be Enough When the Pain Doesn't Go Away by Mark Fischer (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book on finding God to be eugh when the pain doesn't go away. My chief purpose in writing this book is to come along side you through the fellowship of suffering. You may be looking for answers, and I hope many of your questions will be answered in this book. But beyond the mere words on these pages, please allow me to walk together with you to the One who alone has all the answers. God has answers beyond those of the intellect and even of the heart. May you kw and rest in the Most High God, who loves you, cares for you, and even likes you! Kwing God is ultimately more profound and more satisfying than having all our difficult questions answered. This is precisely what God did with Job when he was in the middle of his deep, agonizing suffering. After 37 chapters of questions and pleas for answers, God completely satisfied all of Job's searching questions when He put His hands on Job's cheeks and said, Look into my eyes and see your God.
- Author BiographyMark Fischer currently lives in Spokane, Washington with his wife, Denese. Mark is a graduate of Moody Bible Institute, Spokane, WA. Mark spent 15 years in the medical field as an orthotist and 15 years as a pastor, mostly serving with Village Missions in Washington, Idaho and Montana. They currently attend Northview Bible Church in Spokane, WA. In Mark's cumulative 30 years as a pastor and medical professional, he has served and ministered to countless individuals who suffered from chronic illness, trauma or loss. As if that experience weren't enough to qualify him to write a book on chronic suffering, Mark himself has suffered from a chronic illness and its flood of attending troubles for the past 15 years. Believe me when I tell you that Mark has played down the extent and severity of his suffering. And yet, in the midst of all that, he has found God to be more than sufficient even as he continues to suffer. As you read this book, I am confident that you too will find God to be enough when the pain doesn't go away. - Rob Fischer, Pastor
- Author(s)Mark Fischer
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.