Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
About this product
- DescriptionWhen You're Falling, Dive is a beautifully written guide to putting the pain we all experience in life to positive use. Based on interviews, accounts and his own hard won experience, Mark Matousek uncovers the power of drawing passion, beauty and wisdom from the unlikeliest of places. Discover your own inner strength and start living a life of effortless grace. When You're Falling, Dive features contributions from Joan Didion, Elie Wiesel, Isabel Allende, Eckhart Tolle, Jon Kabat Zinn and Sogyal Rinpoche as well as many other incredible stories from sources kwn and unkwn of life's incredible power to renew.
- Author BiographyMark Matousek is the award-winning author of two memoirs, Sex Death Enlightenment and The Boy He Left Behind. He is a contributing editor to O: The Oprah Magazine and writes for numerous publications such as the New York Times Magazine and Harper's Bazaar.
- Author(s)Mark Matousek
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Weight404 g
- Width1344 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.