All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe advice is firm but gentle, n-judgemental and compassionate The death of a friend is a wrenching event for anyone at any age. Teenagers especially need help coping with this painful loss. This thoughtful and helpful book answers questions grieving teens often have, like How should I be acting? Is it wrong to go to parties and have fun? and What if I can't handle my grief on my own? This book is suitable for ages 11 and up, and for parents and teachers too.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Gootman, Ed.D., founder of an educational consulting company, has been in the teaching business for 25 years, and is author of numerous books and articles.
- Author(s)Marilyn E. Gootman
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note18 b&w photographic watermarks
- Weight122 g
- Width125 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.