About this product
- DescriptionDiscover all the wonderful ways grandfathers show grandchildren their love in this heartwarming companion to When a Dad Says I Love You. Everyone kws grandpas are best at spoiling their grandkids, but it s just because they love them so much! Whether by attending a tea party or getting an extra scoop of ice cream, there is thing grandpas won t do to say I love you! From bestselling author Douglas Wood and illustrator Jennifer A. Bell, a clever and cozy tribute to the special bond between grandfather and grandchild.
- Author(s)Douglas Wood
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNw York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width225 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jennifer Bell
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.