All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world of high expectations, it's easy for women to feel unworthy. But there is someone who loves women just as they are: Jesus. Through engaging storytelling, Dorothy Valcarcel reveals the lives of eighteen New Testament women who knew Jesus personally. They were broken, needy, lonely, flawed, or empty, but Jesus cared about them and took time to meet their needs. With a narrative that takes readers from biblical times to the modern day, Valcarcel defines the kind of everlasting love for which every woman longs-the kind that lifts her up, holds her tight, and never lets her go.
- Author BiographyDorothy Valcarcel has had a 25-year career working with charitable organisations world-wide. Her experiences have taken her into ghettos, orphanages, domestic abuse shelters, and food kitchens. The insight she gained, along with her own personal struggle to overcome challenging disabilities sustained in a life-threatening accident, are the catalyst for Transformation Garden-a website designed to encourage women and faith.
- Author(s)Dorothy Valcarcel
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.