All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen It's Time to Go is penned from the heart of a missionary and pastor's wife with a candid look at life on the mission field. Whether preparing for the mission field or already there, author Brandi Biesiadecki warmly comes alongside women and encourages them in their journey of service to the Lord. Her ministry experience with solid theological undergirding makes her message both practical and powerful.
- Author BiographyBrandi Biesiadecki has her M.A. in women's studies from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. She is the director of women's studies at her church and has served in ministry since 1995 as a pastor's wife, homemaker, mother, missionary, author, speaker, and teacher. Her secular experience was in software engineering for military weaponry systems.
- Author(s)Brandi Biesiadecki
- PublisherTertius House Publisher
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTertius House Publisher
- Weight214 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.