When the Man in Your Life Can't Commit: Recognizing the Signs of a Commitment-Phobe and What You Can Do About It by David Hawkins (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.39Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by agnesrarebooks
- Est. delivery by 7 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommitment: To many men this is a scary word - to the women who love them, it is a goal many fear their man will never attain. With empathy and insight, Dr. Hawkins uncovers the telltale signs of commitment failure, why the problem exists, and how women can respond, interact, and create a life with the men they love. Women will be glad to have this book in hand as they discover why excuses sabotage a relationship; how to help the man in your life see the value of commitment; and how limited expectations lead to a limited life. For women in a relationship or considering one, this much-needed book unravels the mysteries of relational intimacy and offers hope for those desiring commitment.
- Author BiographyWith more than 35 years of counseling experience, David Hawkins, PhD, has a special interest in helping individuals and couples strengthen their relationships. Dr. Hawkins' books, including When Pleasing Others Is Hurting You and Dealing with the CrazyMakers in Your Life, have more than 350,000 copies in print.
- Author(s)David Hawkins
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Out-of-print date04/11/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.31New
- AU $32.62New
- AU $20.06New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.93New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.19New
- AU $21.90New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $16.52Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $78.33Trending at AU $90.91
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $20.19Trending at AU $30.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.