All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimon Spence traces every band member and key associates of their torious manager Tam Paton (who died in 2009) - including the band's various co-managers - and speaks with their record label boss Clive Davis.The opinions of the producers and other industry professionals who helped make the group a hit around the world are also included. Spence also seeks out family members and former lovers to uncover the personal side of the band...
- Author(s)Simon Spence
- PublisherOmnibus Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOmnibus Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width156 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.