All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPinmei's gentle, loving grandmother always has the most exciting tales for her granddaughter and the other villagers. However, the peace is shattered one night when soldiers of the Emperor arrive and kidnap the storyteller. Everyone kws that the Emperor wants something called the Lumius Stone That Lights the Night. Determined to have her grandmother returned, Pinmei embarks on a journey to find the Lumius Stone alongside her friend Yishan, a mysterious boy who seems to have his own secrets to hide. Together, the two must face obstacles usually found only in legends to find the Lumius Stone and save Pinmei's grandmother--before it's too late. A fast-paced adventure that is extraordinarily written and beautifully illustrated, When the Sea Turned to Silver is a masterpiece companion vel to Where the Mountain Meets the Moon and Starry River of the Sky
- Author BiographyGrace Lin is the award-winning and bestselling author and illustrator of Starry River of the Sky, Where the Mountain Meets the Moon, The Year of the Dog, The Year of the Rat, Dumpling Days, and the Ling & Ting series, as well as picture books such as The Ugly Vegetables and Dim Sum for Everyone! Grace is a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design and lives in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Grace Lin
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight670 g
- Width172 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.