All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on a story told by David Mowaljarlai of the Ngarinyin people to Aboriginal children living in the Kimberly, Western Australia. The illustrations are adapted from their paintings of the story. David Mowaljarlai said, We want our children to see the daylight and the sun go down on our land, the home of the Dreamtime, and to live there to their old age and really understand their culture.
- PublisherScholastic Australia
- Date of Publication31/03/2004
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLindfield
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScholastic Australia
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.