About this product
- DescriptionJoin Penguin as he travels through 28 of the most amazing cities in the world. Learn about Istanbul, London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Bues Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Moscow, Rome, Berlin, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Beijing, Seoul, Dublin, Mexico City, Singapore, Madrid, Cairo, Dubai, Sydney, Auckland, Amsterdam, Toronto, Cape Town, Mumbai, Washington, D.C. and Chicago. Each city has its own double-page spread including a map of the central district, showing sites, cultural information, hot spots and famous landmarks. Look out for over 100 special details within the pages waiting to be explored! Packed with information, colour illustrations and educational fun and featuring a detachable compass in the cover. Age range: 5 upwards Approximately 4,200 words
- Author BiographyMaggie is a freelance illustrator working in London since she graduated from Kingston University in 2010. She is the Art Director of popular magazine, OKIDO and has worked on their TV series, The Okido Show, aired on Cbeebies. Her work has appeared in The Big Issue, Sunday Times, Telegraph, Le Monde, Reader's Digest, New Statesman, Wired, Time Out, Flamingo magazine and Conde Nast Traveller. She also works with Google, Eurostar, Heineken and American Airlines. Maggie is part of the increasingly popular Zombie Collective. Maggie particularly likes working with maps and old travelling ephemera.
- Author(s)Maggie Li
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Children's Books
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight612 g
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.