About this product
- DescriptionThis is a continuation in the series. Pipkin the very small penguin is always asking very big questions. As always, Pipkin goes on an adventure to find the answer to his question, and returns home in time for bed. Gently presented information for very young children about where babies come from, explored through an engaging story. When Pipkin the penguin's baby sister hatches, he finds out that baby penguins come from eggs. On chatting to a seal cub, he learns that t all babies come from eggs, so he sets out to find where other kinds of babies come from. He encounters a whale, baby turtles and a little boy, and learns there are lots of ways for babies to be born. He returns home for bedtime, to tell his baby sister everything he kws. There is a giant poster in an envelope at the back of the book, with pictures of all kinds of animals with their babies, and extra information. This is the very first investigation into where babies come from, introducing lots of different animal babies and how they are born or hatch, rather than dealing with details of reproduction. It features beautiful soft watercolour illustrations with charming animal characters.
- Author(s)Anna Milbourne
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Serena Riglietti
- Interest Age2 years +
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.