All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone kws fairies love spring flowers and summer sun, but what happens when autumn comes and the days get shorter and colder? Now, Liza Gardner Walsh, acclaimed author of the Fairy House Handbook and Fairy Garden Handbook, explores the matter in a charming children's picture book of rhyming questions. Combined with delightful illustrations by Hazel Mitchell this whimsical book will help children discover just where fairies go when it sws and offer a subtle lesson about the importance of helping one ather.
- Author BiographyLiza Gardner Walsh has worked as a children's librarian, pre-school teacher, high-school English teacher, writing tutor, museum educator, and she holds an MFA in writing from Vermont College. She lives with her family in Camden, Maine. Award-winning illustrator of more than a dozen books, Hazel Mitchell grew up in England, where she attended art college and served in the Royal Navy before moving to the states in 2000. She lives in Detroit, Maine.
- Author(s)Liza Gardner Walsh
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Note17 colour illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width259 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hazel Mitchell
- Format DetailsPicture book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.38
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.