All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book looks at how grains are produced, taking the rice we eat as an example. Engaging text and beautiful, color photographs show readers how rice is planted, grown, then harvested through a long journey to end up on our plates.
- Author(s)Linda Staniford
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleFrom Farm to Fork: Where Does My Food Come From?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width198 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.