All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book looks at how grains are produced, taking the rice we eat as an example. It shows us how rice is planted, grown then harvested, and how it is then shipped to supermarkets or stores to land on our tables. It highlights that t all food is local, often coming from very far afield.
- Author(s)Linda Staniford
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRead and Learn: From Farm to Fork: Where Does My Food Come from?
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.