All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the source of creativity? Can anyone really create anything truly new? The author of this unique book is a professional inventor with more than 30 patents. He began to think about the connection between his work (in science and techlogy), and his path of inner development, observing a mutual fertilisation of ideas between the two. Drawing on ideas from G.I. Gurdjieff, Rudolf Steiner and Sri Aurobindo, he embarked on a search for the inner source of his own creativity, exploring where ideas come from and how they develop. This is an important and inspiring book for all those involved in creative arts and industries, as well as those involved in education, social work, and science.
- Author BiographyItzhak Bar Yona was born in Jerusalem in 1945 and graduated in Architecture at Haifa's institute of technology and is a successful inventor in various fields. He began spiritual research in 1971 as a member of the Gurdjieff School in Israel. Later, he discovered the teachings of Rudolf Steiner and Sri Aurobindo and, alone and with various groups, began assimilating in a practical way the wisdom found in them.
- Author(s)Itzhak Bar Yona
- PublisherSteinerBooks, Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- Place of PublicationGreat Barringron
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLindisfarne Books
- Content Note80 b/w illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.