All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver one hundred presentations from the 35th annual Charleston Library Conference (held November 4-7, 2015) are included in this annual proceedings volume. Major themes of the meeting included streaming video, analysis and assessment, demand-driven acquisition, the future of university presses, and open access publishing. While the Charleston meeting remains a core one for acquisitions librarians in dialog with publishers and vendors, the breadth of coverage of this volume reflects the fact that this conference is w one of the major venues for leaders in the publishing and library communities to shape strategy and prepare for the future. Almost 1,800 delegates attended the 2015 meeting, ranging from the staff of small public library systems to the CEOs of major corporations. This fully indexed, copyedited volume provides a rich source for the latest evidence-based research and lessons from practice in a range of information science fields. The contributors are leaders in the library, publishing, and vendor communities.
- Author BiographyBeth R. Bernhardt is the assistant dean for Collection Management and Scholarly Communications at the Jackson Library, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, USA. Leah H. Hinds is the assistant director of the Charleston Conference.
- PublisherAgainst the Grain Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2016
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleCharleston Conference Proceedings
- Place of PublicationCharleston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAgainst the Grain Press
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBeth R. Bernhardt,Katina P. Strauch,Leah H. Hinds
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.