All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionUsing simple text this mini book offers an introduction to waste disposal and recycling with the aim of helping to answer children's questions. It is one of a series of books about the natural and scientific world which offers safe and easy experiments to help clarify explanations.
- Author(s)Sophy Tahta
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2001
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleUsborne Pocket Science S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/04/2006
- Content Notecolour illustrations, index
- Weight40 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Illustrator(s)Colin King,GUY SMITH
- Format DetailsMiniature book
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Reading AgeFrom 7 To 99
- Interest AgeFrom 7 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.