All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the mind of M. M. Walker comes a work of written art that brings you deep into his personal thoughts and mindset. Where Everything And Nothing Makes Sense brings forth a unique writing style of prose poetry using archaic language, a free-flowing and easy to read form, and is focused on modern concepts, personal experience, and various socio-political views.
- Author(s)M.M. Walker
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.