All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
About this product
- DescriptionIn this moving exploration of the path to understanding God's presence, Liam Lawton considers how to bring spiritual awakening and consolation into readers' lives, in every circumstance. Taking inspiration from the gentle, age-old wisdom of the Christian Book of Ecclesiastes as well as Celtic spirituality, the journey of reflection and contemplation begins. Sharing remarkable stories of God's revelation in ordinary human life, Lawton tells of the people and events that have affected him during his years of ministry. He also relates fascinating perspectives on his own spiritual awakening. This book is t linear, r is it a memoir, but is profoundly spiritual, full of wisdom and life lessons.
- Author BiographyLiam Lawton is an award-winning, critically acclaimed Irish singer-songwriter, author, and Roman Catholic priest. He is the author of the bestseller in Ireland, The Hope Prayer.
- Author(s)Liam Lawton
- PublisherGIA Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGIA Publications
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.