All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEditors Amy Neustein and Judith A. Markowitz have recruited a talented group of contributors to introduce the next generation of natural language techlogies to resolve some of the most vexing natural-language problems that compromise the performance of speech systems today. This fourteen-chapter anthology consists of contributions from industry scientists and from academicians working at major universities in North America and Europe. They include researchers who have played a central role in DARPA-funded programs and developers who craft real-world solutions for corporations. This anthology is aimed at speech engineers, system developers, computer scientists, AI researchers, and others interested in utilizing natural-language techlogy in both spoken and text-based applications.
- Author BiographyAmy Neustein, Ph.D. is the Founder and CEO of Linguistic Technology Systems. Judith Markowitz, Ph.D. is the President of J. Markowitz, Consultants.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/06/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note34 black & white tables, biography
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAmy Neustein,Judith A. Markowitz
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.