About this product
- DescriptionThis delightful little story tells of a young girl's time with her grandmother as she relates to a legend of Where Hummingbirds Come From. Grandmother explains the magic waters and the beauty of this tiny bird. Where Hummingbirds Come From may well become an all-time children's classic and a perfect book for the young reader. As well as a wonderful study guide for English as a second language students.
- Author BiographyAdele is an artist as well as a published author. Catherine's Travels is an historic novel that takes place in Missouri during the 1800's. Catherine and her family flee war torn Austria seeking a new life in America. Disaster strikes and Catherine finds herself alone in the wilderness. How The Fox Got His Color and Where Hummingbirds Come From are picture books for children ages 3 - 6 years of age. The Dance of The Caterpillars, a lesson in prepositions is designed for 2nd grade students. The Gnomes of Knot-Hole Manor is a chapter book targeting 3rd graders. Adele's books are available on the internet (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Waldenbooks), through her web site (http: //www.creationsbycrouch.com ), on Kindle and on Nook. Adele's children's books have become popular for English as a second language students all over the world and are on the top 10 list of ESL study material on Amazon. Her website is filled with study material to help people study foreign languages. It includes - vocabulary lists, MP3 files, and even has a list of the questions you need to know to pass the US citizenship exam. All of this is free to the viewer. See: www.creationsbycrouch.com If you wish to contact Adele, you can email: Adele@creationsbycrouch.com
- Author(s)Adele Marie Crouch
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- LanguageGreek, Modern (1453-)
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Megan Gibbs
- Translated byMaria Avrameli
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.