Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionSinger-songwriter and front man of the great Canadian band Great Big Sea, Alan Doyle is also a lyrical storyteller and a creative force. In Where I Belong, Alan paints a vivid, raucous and heartwarming portrait of a curious young lad born into the small coastal fishing community of Petty Harbour, Newfoundland, and destined to become a rewned musician who carried the musical tradition of generations before him and brought his signature sound to the world.
- Author BiographyALAN DOYLE is a Canadian musician and actor, best known as a lead singer in the Canadian folk-rock band Great Big Sea. In 2012, Doyle released his first solo album, <i>Boy on Bridge</i>, which made the top twenty on the Canadian Albums chart. Alan lives in St. John's, Newfoundland. Visit him at alandoyle.ca.</p>
- Author(s)Alan Doyle
- PublisherRandom House Canada
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDoubleday Canada
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight585 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.