Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
About this product
- DescriptionPoetry. African & African American Studies. WHERE I SEE THE SUN CONTEMPORARY POETRY IN ANGUILLA gathers a bounteous bunch of voices, 43 poets intent on entering the choir that would intone a new song for Anguilla, carved out of its history, its politics, its heritage, its dreams and aspirations. Their names may ring hollow to many a literary critic or student of Caribbean Literature, (with the exception, perhaps, of the venerable Bankie Banks, a true musical legend who has stuck to his Anguilla roots through thick and thin), but the important thing is that they w will be heard throughout the region and beyond and the story they tell, a reminder that size really doesn't matter when it comes to human experience and existence or for that matter where it concerns creative output.
- PublisherHouse of Nehesi
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHouse of Nehesi
- Out-of-print date24/11/2016
- Weight227 g
- Edited byLasana M Sekou
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.