All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionLife is a odyssey, these intimately beautiful poems are a gift for Donna Marie White-Davis' family, giving them insight into life while they were growing and too young to understand.
- Author BiographyClinician, artist, photographer, and writer, Donna Marie White -Davis writes beautifully of the difficult turns life can take in fiction, poetry and essay. She was born raised and educated in New York and writes from her studio in upstate New York.
- Author(s)Donna Marie White-Davis
- Date of Publication11/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.