All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionA fun children's rhyming book about hedgehogs. The book asks lots of questions and encourages the reader to think about what can be done to help this precious animal. There is a hedgehog on every page -some are hidden in the picture so the reader has to look carefully! The book also suggests some hedgehog activity ideas and contains interesting facts about hedgehogs. Where is the hedgehog? Where can he be? Where is the hedgehog? He cant be seen.
- Author BiographyMairi McLeod was born in Greenock, Scotland the youngest of three children. After school, Mairi attended Jordanhill Teacher Training College, Glasgow where she graduated as a primary school teacher in 1983. Mairi is keen to inspire people of all ages to enjoy being outdoors and look after nature. Where Is The Hedgehog? was written to inspire children to learn about hedgehog habits and habitats. Hedgehogs are an endangered species in the UK and Mairi wanted to raise awareness about the plight of this beautiful mammal. Mairi currently works as a freelance educational consultant. Her work includes designing educational workshops, delivering outdoor projects, presenting staff and pupil training sessions and writing educational resources. Mairi lives in Twickenham with her husband, two daughters and two cats and has a hedgehog friendly garden!
- Author(s)MS Mairi M McLeod
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight102 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Miss Catherine J Brown
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.