All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionIn Where Jesus Walked, rewned photographer Ken Duncan introduces readers to awe-inspiring photos of places in and around Israel where Jesus lived, died, and rose again.
- Author BiographyKen Duncan, who created the New York Times bestseller The Passion of the Christ and many other mega-selling visually enhanced books, including Where Jesus Walked, is one of the world's foremost panographic landscape photographers. Based in Sydney, Australia, his distinctive images have appeared in many books and magazines, and his outstanding Limited Edition Prints are displayed in many private and corporate collections worldwide and in the highly acclaimed Ken Duncan Galleries.
- Author(s)Ken Duncan
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date10/05/2016
- Weight1070 g
- Width234 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.