All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor as long as she can remember, Alexandra Tate has been able to see personified Emotions, and she's found a best friend in Revenge. He's her constant companion as she waits outside Nate Foster's house, clutching a gun. Every night since Nate's release from prison, Alex has tried to work up the courage to exact her own justice on him for the drunk driving accident that killed her family. But there's one problem: Forgiveness. When he appears, Alex is faced with a choice--moving on or getting even. It's impossible to decide with Forgiveness whispering in one ear . . . and Revenge whispering in the other.
- Author BiographyKelsey Sutton (Bemidji, MN) is a twenty-year-old college student who divides her time between attending classes and writing novels. She can also be found pounding out horrible renditions of Beethoven on the piano and trying bizarre drinks at her local coffee shop. Some Quiet Place is her debut novel.
- Author(s)Kelsey Sutton
- PublisherNorth Star Editions
- Date of Publication28/02/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight331 g
- Width133 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.