Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionEx-zookeeper and rainforest living recluse Lewis believes, like nearly everyone else, that the legendary Tasmanian Tiger has long been extinct. But one day, on a walk through the tall gum trees, he witnesses a terrible event that will change everything: his life, the lives of those around him and the legend of Australia's pouched wolf. With the help of Angie, the wildlife artist who came into the forest to capture its treasures on canvas, Paul the country vet who shares his unhappy past and Marg, a dogged local journalist, Lewis is forced to face the challenge of engaging with humanity once again in a quest to protect a young and extraordinarily vulnerable life.
- Author BiographyNicholas J Ordinans was born in Staffordshire, England and worked as a zoo keeper, specialising in the care of wild cats, birds of prey and reptiles. He now lives in the Yarra Valley in Victoria, Australia where he has continued to write multi-genre fiction in which 'ordinary people deal with the extraordinary'.
- Author(s)Nicholas J Ordinans
- Date of Publication30/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.