All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA father's work is never really done; then again, neither is a lover's. Smoke's former flame is stalking him and she's determined to have him all to herself. That's the last thing Smoke needs while he's trying to deal with Anne's emotional baggage and convince her that he's all the man she needs. Anne suspects Smoke is still stepping out on her and she decides to do a little stepping of her own. Away at Kentucky State on a basketball scholarship, their son, Isaiah, has become motivated to straighten out his life, but his nemesis, Hood, isn't done wreaking havoc.
- Author(s)Terra Little
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Books
- Weight192 g
- Width105 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.