All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Where were you Jesus? Richard Magee takes the reader along a journey of the descent into and the coming to terms with a life affected by schizophrenia. As a promising student the author approaches his late teens with optimism until dark periods encroach upon his daily life. As these periods increased in frequency and strength Richard gradually loses the ability to cope until, finally, feeling vulnerable in America, Richard returns home to Ireland only to be diagsed with schizophrenia. From that point on he describes how the condition and the drugs used to combat it (t too effective in the early 90s) affected his ability to function and his overall health. He describes how the system tried to help him find work so that he could have some semblance of rmality and a diversion from his thoughts. Written in an engaging and honest style this work may help others who are in some way afflicted by this serious condition.
- Author(s)Richard Magee
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.