All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA candid, straightforward confrontation of the excuses African-American men use to remain absent from the church.
- Author BiographyEric C. Redmond (ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary) is assistant professor of Bible at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, Illinois, and associate pastor of adult ministries at Calvary Memorial Church in Oak Park, Illinois. He previously served on the council of the Gospel Coalition and as the senior pastor of Reformation Alive Baptist Church in Temple Hills, Maryland. Eric lives in Brookfield, Illinois, with his wife, Pamela, and their five children.
- Author(s)Eric C. Redmond
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication09/05/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight97 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.